News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Extra gas tank / reserve

Started by terry and karen conkle, October 29, 2004, 09:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terry and karen conkle

Those of you who have an extra gas tank on your Clipper:  What kind of hoses were used for plumbing from the filler tube to the second tank?  I found that mine is PVC pipe as used for water, which I think is not a good idea.  There is a maze of hoses, lines, filters,  pumps, wires, inlets, outlets and God knows what.  Our first trip to the gas station to fill up resulted in either a leak or an overflow from under the vehicle onto the pavement.  Back home we go!  Saturday morning will be reserved for upside down viewing, tracking and tracing, beginnings and endings, front to rear, side to side, top to bottom.  UGH!