News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Time To Start Posting On Forum?

Started by Clipper Joe, November 14, 2020, 09:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipper Joe

Hi There,

I Have One Last Note: Even That The ACOC Has Kind Of Slowed Down A lot.
This Forum Still Running. This Is For All You Clipper Owners To Share Info, That You Have Found When Working On The Best RV Ever Built, For Sure, The Are Well Over 40 Years +
I Have Since Sold My 1977 Rear Kitchen. But Try To Help With Questions For Those Old Mopar & Chevy
RV?s.
This Is Still Open For You All To Share Info On Your Clippers.
Please Keep It Going. I Check In From Time To Time To Answer Question As Needed.

So Keep Posting Your Questions, We All Will Find The Answers In Clipper Land,

Good Luck Happy Trails,
Clipper Joe

1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Clipper Joe

Hi All Clipper Owners,
Has There Been A Problem In Posting?
I Posted A Month Ago, Hoping On Being Able To Answer A Few Of Your Posts.
Sorry To See, There Is No Activity On This Site. I Sold My ?1977 Clipper Wilson?
I Now Have A 2002 36 Foot Monaco Diesel Pusher.
Have Just Changed Out My Front & Rear Analog TV?s & Installed New Digital Flat Screen TV?s & Installed
A New King Jack HDTV Antenna.
If Anyone In Clipper-Land, Needs Help With TV Upgrade, Please PM Me, I?ll Try And Give You Some Help.

Hope You All,
Stay Safe & Happy Holidays,

Clipper Joe
ACOC#3749

SierraJoe

Hi Clipper Joe, nice to hear from you again! Thanks for all the help you have given me with our Clipper. Currently our Clipper is in dry dock for the winter at the side of our house. I have the fresh water drained, water tanks empty and the traps and toilet filled with RV antifreeze till spring. Happy to report she ran great this season after replacing the thermostat, clutch fan and installing a new power steering pump. She ran cool and smooth. We weren't able to get out much last summer as we couldn't camp in our usual spots because they were always full of people escaping Covid from the valley. I had never seen so many people in my life in our local mountains. Nice to see people getting out, but bad for boon docking, way too crowded for us. I did buy a CB radio to install but will have to think about which type of antennae will work best. Magnetic wont work as I need a good metal ground plane. I'm thinking dual antennas mounted on the mirrors. I'm also planning to install new brakes all around and replace the rubber brake hoses. While I'm at it, Ill also repack the wheel bearings.

Hope everyone is well!

SierraJoe
77 821 F 1 T Dodge 440

Clipper Joe

Hello SierraJoe,
Hope You & Your Family Had A Wonderfull Christmas.🎄🎄
Seems Like You Did A Good Job In Getting Your Clipper,
Ready For Winter. Antifreeze, Is A Great Idea. Joe Do You Have Covers Over Your 14 in x14 in Vent Covers?
They Have Them At Walmart, About $25.00 Each.
If You Do Not, Would Be A Good Idea, To Put A Small Blue Tarp On Top Of Kitchen & Bath Vents & set A Few 4inx4in Boards On Tarp, Keep It Down On Wind. It?s Also A Good Idea To Check Inside After A Few
Bad Rain/Snow Storms, For Any Leaking.
Also Put Inside A Large Drum Of Damp It
To Maintain Moisture Level, And Control Any Mildew..
One Other Thing, Have You Got Your CB Yet? I Will Be Soon Listing Some Dodge Van Nos Parts In Another Post, Since I No Longer Have My Clipper  ?Wilson?.
I Have A Cobra 29 40 Channel Chrome Anniversary Model Used 1 Time & Have A 48 in Fire-stick Antenna. And Many Other Parts.
Need To Clean Out Garages.

Have A Wonderful & Safe New Years 2021,

Clipperjoe
ACOC#3749