News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

1978 AC, rear kitchen, 440 engine

Started by ClipperFrank, July 22, 2020, 09:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClipperFrank

Hi ...I'm new to this site. I just recently acquired a 78 AC. Does anyone know where I can get an owners manual for my AC?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am leaving my email just in case. MY email  is sipinf7@gmail.com

Stay safe everyone!

Frank

Toedtoes

Congratulations!

There is no "owner manual" for the clippers.  Each appliance has it's own manual.  You can find those online by doing a search on the appliance make and model.  The engine and chassis will have it's own manual from the manufacturer (mostly Dodge B300 sportsman vans, but may be a Chevy or Ford).
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

ClipperFrank

Thanks Toed. I read somewhere that you are somewhere in the bay area. Livermore I think. Anyway, I am from San Jose.
Loving this site. Truly is an information superhighway for AC owners. In the process of giving the interior a new look. Totally new to this DIY thing, gonna give it a go. Wish me luck

Toedtoes

Good luck!!!!

I'm in the valley area.

I've upgraded your access to include the technical sections.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

ClipperFrank

Greetings Toed,

I did notice that....thanks I really appreciate it. I have a suspicious feeling I'm going to be on there a lot :)

by the way, when is the next rally? Or meet-ups? I would love to meet fellow AC owners. Responsibly of course

ClipperFrank