News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Hello from BigRay

Started by Bigray_back, January 25, 2019, 08:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigray_back

Howdy. BigRay here. I was unable to sign in with my original user name. Error message said Bigray didnt exist.

At any rate, I wanted to say HELLO.

I always wondered what happend to Andy Illes and just read on the forum that he passed away. I spent endless hours chatting with Andy. Great guy!!

I tried several time to locate him via people search.

Also, that Skibugs was looking to sell the Clipper purchased from me. After selling my Clipper I purchased a 2006 Jayco. I enjoyed it by traveling all over the US and Canada. I sold it January 2018 because it wasnt getting much use.

I would live to have my previous account activated

Toedtoes

Hi BigRay!  Welcome back.

Unfortunately, a couple years ago any accounts not active for more than a year were deleted in an attempt to remove spammers, so your old account cannot be reactivated.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Bigray_back

Thanks for the reply. Sounds reasonable.

I anticipated getting an email once a reply occured thus the reason for my delayed response.

At any rate, happy to see the club still functioning.