News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

1975 American Clipper 521F 21' motorhome for sale

Started by nhoj03, March 28, 2013, 08:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nhoj03

My family has outgrown our beloved American Clipper 21' Camper. My wife and I have had many many many great adventures traveling in it throughout the East Coast of the states over the years.
     And recently have found that a " Pack-n-Play " portable baby crib fits almost perfectly between the bench seats once the table top is removed. We have come to the realization that, our beloved Clipper was not really designed for a young family of 4......, 5 very soon. We need to Purchase a larger Motor home. My Clipper found me in 2003 and I have owned it ever since. She is in excellent condition. We camp with the Clipper on average of 6-7 times per year usually only during the summer months. I am located in the state of Pennsylvania. I can be reached at 570-778-6574 or via email nhoj24@hotmail.com. if interested in the camper. I figured I would ask on here since most everyone on here understands what they are and are about. I do have a clear Pa title in hand. Our clipper is always covered when outside. Everything on it works and works well. Just about everything has been repalced. A/C, fridge, microwave, water heater, toilet, water tank, pump, Coleman stove, Gas Heater with thermostat etc.....
1975 American Clipper, 21ft Rear Kitchen, Dodge 360, 521F