News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

MEMBERSHIP

Started by LARRY RAY, November 21, 2011, 01:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARRY RAY

Does any one know what might be wrong with the registration link. I have received a couple of inquiries about it. Seems it must be down.
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

USNRetired

The registration part is broke, our webmaster, Shane, sold his American Clipper and has minimal involvement with this website any more.  But he does some things from time to time out of the goodness of his heart.  (See the latest "Clipper Journal" page 126-3.  Check with Caninecaravan here and he can fix you up with who to contact for the forms, etc..  But I believe if you write ACOC MEMBERSHIP, 2853 Smoke Tree Circle, Stockton, CA 95209-1160  You will receive everything you need.

Membership in the ACOC is worth every penny!
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

LARRY RAY

I must admit. I've used the tech-forum login page on the desktop shortcut for so long I forgot all about the real home page. Right there on the left close to the bottom is forms. And it's right there for all to see. I feel so bad. :'(

http://www.americanclipperownersclub.com/
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

USNRetired

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!  You just joined the majority of us...  welcome!  ha  ha ha ha ha!!
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)