News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Got another brain buster.... this time my lock on the back door....

Started by 1979 Clippa, April 23, 2007, 03:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1979 Clippa

I also found out that the tumblers are broken on my lock so i can stick my fingernail in there barely and can lock/unlock my door. I went to the RV place and they ordered me a new tumbler but I cannot figure out how to get the old one out! Has anybody done any lock work on a 79 before?

1979 Clippa

I actually figured this one out but if anybody reads my above post, I dont know why I didnt think of it but to remove the little rod that sticks out of the tumblers u need the key in the lock and it will pop right out with a minor tug with some pliers, then I just out in the new tumbler and hammered the rod back into the new tumbler set!