News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Master Cylinder

Started by milliraye, October 16, 2005, 06:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milliraye

Can anyone tell me the part number or suitable replacement for the master cylinder on a Dodge 360?
My mechanic is available to replace it this week.
Thank you

Rodney

Quote from: "milliraye"Can anyone tell me the part number or suitable replacement for the master cylinder on a Dodge 360?
My mechanic is available to replace it this week.
Thank you
Any good parts store should be able to look the part up for you by application to your Clipper. Part #'s may differ from supplier to supplier.
This should be a pretty simple part for them to locate for you. If in doubt take the part in the store with you so they can compare and get any other information from it.

milliraye

Mechanic asked tif I would find out for sure as another motorhome he had changed the master on, came up short on a connection.
Thank you.
Melissa #3368
Dodge 440

Rodney

When I am in doubt about a part fitting and there may be a couple that may fit the appilication I will get both from the parts store and let them know that I am only needing one of them and return the one that doesn't fit. be sure and save the invoice if you do this. there can't be that many choices for your clipper..
Rodney