News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a Chevy Clipper.

Started by jolene, January 11, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jolene

Looking to buy a chevy  Clipper...My brother in law is a Chevy man but sure do like the clipper
style...Hoping to find a decent running with few problems and at a good price...We are in western
Okla. so the closer the better....Happy trails clipper lovers and safe travels

Toedtoes

Sounds like you are turning your entire family into clipper owners.  ;D
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Rmd8123

My dad has a 1980 rear bunk, rear bath chevy chassis with an upgraded chevy 350 motor he is wanting to sell.  Has generator, new ac ,new awning cover, new front shocks,   air bags and extra suspension.  He was going to list on craigslist for 6000 obo.  Located in orangevale, ca.  Smogged and registered.  Let me know if you have any questions   Thanks

jolene

I been looking for a chevy clipper...wish you was closer to Okla. but still interested...would like to talk to you on this if you will call 580-799-2112   jolene

rvguy101

there was on for sell up here, in Alaska. but i got it.  but it have a lot of  problems, & ran when it want to.
77 dodge clipper, with 20,000 miles. & a 85 Vogue motor coach diesel 35 foot.

Teresa