News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Clipperlover10-04, December 25, 2016, 11:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipperlover10-04

Merry Christmas Clipper nation! Hope everyone has a prosperous new year, long live the Clipper!!!
1979 Dodge 440, 821 SK-FCIT, 50,000 original miles
ACOC 3765

Clipper Joe

Hope You Had A Nice Christmas

Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Clipperlover10-04

Thanks joe, Christmas was good, hope the new year is going good for you.
1979 Dodge 440, 821 SK-FCIT, 50,000 original miles
ACOC 3765

rvanarsdale

And a happy new year!
My Clipper still doesn't belong to me because the previous owner didn't have it smogged within 90 days. We're still working on it.
Turns out the carb is a 4 barrel and should be 2 (the 1976 I have is a 360 and I think someone put 440 parts on it). More updates incoming!
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

Howard Bullit Stubbs

Do you live in California? That's sad ya can't get smoged. Here in Mich., no emissions test and I put a historical plate on for $30.00 and it's good for TEN YEARS !!!!!!

rvanarsdale

I've got it sorted now, and I'm getting it out of state before the registration is due again!
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell