News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Clipper Owners in Utah?

Started by sandeelfly, September 19, 2013, 12:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandeelfly

NAVY Veteran
Naval Security Group
1969-1979
Retired, now Fly fishing and oil painting.

caninecaravan

Between CO, WY and ID there are 9 members of the club. CanineCaravan #3552
canine caravan ACOC #3552

sandeelfly

NAVY Veteran
Naval Security Group
1969-1979
Retired, now Fly fishing and oil painting.

caninecaravan

So far that belong to the National. That doesn't mean that there are other clippers who don't know about the group. When we reprint the list, you will get a complete roster of members and where they live. Working on new members now, so be patient. Your numbers are coming. CanineCaravan 3552
canine caravan ACOC #3552

MNebulae

Hello!

I just joined (just bought my 78 821F Rear Kitchen with Dodge 440 last week).  I'm in Northern Utah (north of SLC).

-Brandon
1978 821F (Rear Kitchen), Dodge 440.

ShellbusterKoP

No you are not alone! I have a 1978 and live in sunny St. George.

-Jesse
ShellbusterKoP  ACOC #3791
'78 American Clipper Dodge 440 821F-1-T