News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Looking for rear end parts for 75-76 clipper

Started by davedave1, May 21, 2013, 11:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davedave1

I am looking for a rear end differential or any related parts to fix my 76 clipper. if any of you around the midwest have or know someone with an old clipper with engine damage or something and are looking to sell for parts please let me know. Im currently stranded in Kewanee IL and we've called around to all the local yards without any luck. Apparently only a 75 or 76 will fit.

kenmel

If I am remembering correctly it is just a Dana 70, it seems any mid 70's dodge Dana 70 would work. But I am probably wrong and if so someone here will know for certain.

kenmel

kenmel

looks to have a 3.54 gear ratio. Hope this helps