News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Old Clipper Number Twelve, ready to be retired, anyone interested?

Started by lindadwinters, July 13, 2010, 02:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindadwinters

Hi there Clipper Owners,
  We own the 12th Clipper made by Mr. Perch.We live in Morro Bay, CA, 250 miles south of San Francisco. It has been in storage for many years, taken off the road in 2007, with a California Non-op status for the registration. We can no longer use the Clipper, due my husband's condition, sadly we need to get it out of storage by August 16th, 2010.
If anyone is interested in retrieving this CLASSIC Clipper, please contact us as soon as possible. It will need to be towed away, I'm sure the engine is in pretty bad shape. We can be reached at our home phone number:
( 805) 772-5913..........Ken and Linda Winters
Please indentify yourself as interested in the Clipper to let my husband know that this is an important call. He's quite confused these days, and if he doesn't seem to be getting the message, call back in the evenings, when I'm at home.
   I hope that someone can use this information, to their Clipper benefit.

Linda and Ken Winters
   1680 Main St, Morro Bay , CA  93442

P.S. If