News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

American Clipper serial numbers

Started by mccammonds, May 26, 2010, 05:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccammonds

Just wondering who has the lowest number out there.   I have S-200.  Reckon that means it was the 200th one off the line.
SOLD MY 1975     821F      360cc  ACOC #3645
FULL TIME IN A 21FT WAS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.  NOW HAVE A 34 FT BOUNDER
U.S. ARMY RETIRED

Horst

Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

I have no idea what mine is, the tag for the number was removed before I bought it..

How would one find out????

John

Hank Jourdin

Hey John,  Hows the motor, thought you up north, whats the latest? Hank Out!

John Eversoll

Hey Hank a rue, how ya do....

Yea, we were up North on our property  had the septic put in and now am going to go back up in 5 months to have  the well dug...

I can't wait to go back... we had six dear on the property almost every day..

Tomorrow I am droping the trans and pulling the motor.

Had a great 10 days and met some real great folks.

So, what have you ben up to ????

John

Hank Jourdin

Hey John,    Well I have been trying to figure out this computor, I have not been able to work the jump to forum switch. It was like stuck on teck forum and would go to nothing else. So I kind of worked my way around  through master forum to get to discussion forum. Main thing is I made the trip.  Still don't know whats wrong, have you or anyone else had this problem? Ever since my grandson fould up installing a program it's been screwwwwwed up.@&%*&%^#@ Ya know what I mean. So did ya get that motor jerked out yet? Able to acess the damage, I hate to think from what you have already said, I would be checkin for alot of cracks or holes, if the valve was not in the head as you said, guess where you will find it em, em the pain!  Hank out!

John Eversoll

Hi there Hank, Well the guy that rebuilt the motor for me told me that if

the block is scrap then he will build me another from a block he has in his shop

at no extra charge...  "Only right"

He has been rebuilding motors for almost 40 yrs and took over the shop from his dad.

I am very impressed with his operation and can recomend his work.

But crazy as it seems he as motors that have been paid for, rebuilt and never picked up.

He has tried to find the owners to no avail"  So he holds them for one year and sells them.

Now back to your question,  No I havent got the motor out yet I am taking my time.

Which I am running out of...  I will really have to jump on the thing this week end.

I have some wire issues that need to be delt with too.  After spending about ten days

in Oregon on our property I hated to come back.  But I will manage through the muck.

Our car club has a show coming up and I have to attend the show as I am incharge of hamburgers and hot dogs...Weeeeeee
Well, we talk at ya later and I do enjoy hearing from you!!!!!   John