News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Howdy

Started by bigray, April 26, 2010, 03:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigray

Howdy..............to all you folks in Clipperland. I hope all is well. Figured I'd drop in and say hi.

Horst

wasup BigRay.
You still enjoyin the move to a trailer?
Do you still have your Clipper?

One of my customers keeps telling me NOT to buy another Motorhome (the wife and I are going to full-time in about 6-10 years) - he says go fifth-wheel - and I am slowly beginning to come around to his point of view.
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

How doo dee doooo Big Ray,

We are just cliping fine"   Making all the needed repairs to get the rigs up and runing.

A friend of mine is a full timer and he just loves it.. He says that because the kids can never come over and borrow money..  They never know where he and Margeret are...LOL

Last month they were in Washington state and I got a card from him today saying they were

In Wyoming.. They just unhook the fifth wheel and go into town or where ever.

He has property in a small town in Washington--do you remember Green acers?

His phone is attached to the phone pole!!!!!!!!  No lie!!!! Ya got to climb a 6 ft step ladder
to use it!!!
LOL ... They love full timing I guess it is ok for some but not me.  I have two Black and tan coonhounds and I just can not live with out the black nose waking me up in the morning.
Take care, John