News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Check out my baby hogs!

Started by JerryT, March 03, 2010, 07:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerryT

Hi All
I motorized our bikes we carry on the back of our Clipper. Got them running today and
took them for a spin, they work quite well and are pretty quiet too. I think they go about 25ish maybe, and are a lot of fun to ride. They claim they get about 150 mpg. They add less than 25 lbs to the bike and are peddle start. I hope to take them out in about three weeks for some test and tune riding. Here are some pics.
JerryT

John Eversoll

Now that is my type of excersize bike!!!!!

Fresh air and just cruzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

John

JerryT

Hi John
I think I will burn less calories but for a longer time----should be a net deal--- ::)
JerryT

prophetdaniel2

25ish could be scary! :o you say there quiet? They are certainly cool 8)
How long on a tank? Mixed gas.. right? who makes em?

John Eversoll

Hey Dan, I don't know where he got his but I have seen them in J.C. Witney

for 110.00

John

Hank Jourdin

Hey Jerry T. Do you have helmet law there? If so are you required to where a helmet while cruising along on your baby hogets? You got leathers yet? You need to come up with a design for your colors, cause there was a movie with Tim the tool Man Taylor called the Hogs, They were week end wanabe bikers. But they look like they beat walking!    Hank Jourdin

JerryT

Hi Hank
In Michigan these are considered mopeds, to be legal you need a headlight, taillight, muffler and mirror, and lets not forget the 3 year $15 sticker. Adults do not need helmets. I may head down to bike night at Louies bar and grill this summer for a laugh. I hear the feel of leather is addictive :o My colors are Black and Blue, with a skinned knee and a bruised ego :D

JerryT

Hank Jourdin

Hry Jerry T.     I'am sure the biker boys would get kick out of it. But what you really need to be one of boys is a sissy bar with a coon tail hang off it!  Hank Jourdin

John Eversoll

Don't for get the streemers on the handle bars....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

JerryT

John
I DO have a set of streamers,and they are black leather too!
JerryT

JerryT

Hank
I thought fur was out of fashion these days?--- :P
JerryT

Hank Jourdin

Hey Jerry T.  Out of fashion if you wear it, not if you fly it, your cool!  Hnak Jourdin

prophetdaniel2

Out of fashion in cali is usually the height of fashion in Alaska! 8)
We just wrapped up the Fur Rendezvous:
http://www.furrondy.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=205&Itemid=28

JerryT

Hi Hank
Now you see in my brain I would think dead is dead, but I guess it is not the fact you are dead, it is how you are being remembered. Must be like that old song Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport, "tan my hide clyde and hang me on the back of the shed" :D
JerryT

John Eversoll