News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Nut'n Much..............

Started by John Eversoll, January 22, 2010, 11:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Well, here I sit watchin the rain come down..

Getting tat poor old rig wet..

Drinking the morning coffee and watching the " Doopller Radar" saying it will rain today...

"REEEEEEAlly" duh"  Even I can figure that one out myself.....

Had a real nice electrical storm last night!!!!!   Reminded me of being back in Iowa when I was  a kid....Had to fight the dogs for a position in bed last night..
They were soo scared of the Thunder , the wife slept on the couch after giving up on finding a place in bed.  We have two Black and tan coonhounds....80 lbs each"
They are both rescue dogs we got from kill shelters. We have had the male since he was
8 wks old and the girl since she was 10 wks old.  I can't move with out the boy..
if I go for a cup of coffee e is right there,if I get up to read th paper , he is right there
When I Yawn and look a the wife to say good night, he is already in bed waiting for daddy.
We went out and bought these kids two beds of their own.  Very nice " and comfy..
Almost better than what I have for a mattress. Aaron the male slept in it the first night
and wont go near it after that.  Well, nothing left to do but go back to bed :) :). It is going to rain all day.  What a shame -- I will just have to force myself to sleep ---- LOL LOL
Late guys---  John E :) :) :) :) :) :)

prophetdaniel2

just went in my rig since the snow flew.......Lame! I left dirty dishes.... not to mention the doghouse is off and the seats are out and the front end is torn apart.....

But I did confirm a date to go dip-netting this July for some Red salmon in the rig...!!! at least we have Goals... Right John?

(like somewhere in Oregon in 2015???)

prophetdaniel2

I still cant believe You have 456 posts to my 145...... :o

John Eversoll

PD2, How the Hell are ya.....

And guess what--- Here is another post....

Ya mentioned the salmon.... When I was stationed on Attu, we would wait for the Salmon

run and the bigest Kick was to "wrestle a salomn"  Now that is a kick     A

30 lb  Salomn fight "  and I have Lost a few " I did manage to smoke 100 lbs of Salmon and

send it to my parents.  Well, I guess you are having a good winterup there.

STAY WARM -----  John