News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Clipper Video Round-up!

Started by prophetdaniel2, January 02, 2010, 10:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prophetdaniel2

Ahoy Sailors! And you Especially John! Merry Christmas! Happy New year! I Made it home Thursday night from work, (new Years eve) Fireworks Flew! Good times!

About the Video Idea:
    For me this will have to wait till summer as my clipper is buried in snow.(yeah, I Dont have a cool clipper house yet)

Johns Round-up Idea:
   Love the Idea! Not even remotely practical for me however. This would be nearly (even at the closest geographic locale) 3000 RT miles.

so what do we do?

CLIPPER VIDEO ROUND-UP!
Perhaps we can start an American Clipper Chanel/account on You tube, that we could upload video introductions and how-to's etc...? Clipper meetings, Club gatherings,

I will do the youtube research, (if you guys give me the go ahead). I can also be point man for tech questions and upload options (not that know every thing, just that I WILL find the answers) Snail mail me your dvd/vcr recording, Ill convert/return your vid, and upload the results.

-D

John Eversoll

:)

Dan, I personally think it is the MOST Bitchen IDEA!!!!

I truely think that it is about time that this CLUB gets off the Bench!!

Let's show these other clubs that we are  real. I think that I have some  pics of my daayghter taking out

the motor on the clipper.

I will try and get a video camera in a couple of weeks and see what we can come up with.

But as an answer to your question   YES LET'S do it..

But let's see what the group has to say first

Take care Bro, John