News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Hey Jerry,

Started by John Eversoll, October 30, 2009, 06:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Hi there guys, hows the weather up where you are???

Getting ready to throw eggs at the treaters????

Fortunately we don't get the little tug rats here.. Too spooky

for them to walk all the way back.

Will be starting the interior on the Clipper tomorrow.

I think my back can take some of that work.

will try the motor middle of next month.  We are taking pics and will be posting them as soon as I can!!!
I just want to get the right ones and enough to satisfy myself.
Have a great weekend.  And throw an egg for me!!!
John :)

JerryT

Hi John
65 yesterday, 30 tomorrow :( Just winterized the Clipper. Ditto on the TT's, we have  a 1320' driveway, too much work for a mini candy bar, if they did come back here this is what they would see, then probably run away screaming :o
JerryT

John Eversoll

DAMMMMMMMMM, I'D run too :o
Scares the hell out of me right now!!!!!!
What state is this in???????    :)John

JerryT

I am in the South West---corner of Michigan :D, we use to have the Murder Capitol of the world, Detroit but not any more Caracas, Venezuela is now. New Orleans is or was 3 in 05. We keep trying to give Detroit to Ohio or Canada but they wont take it ;)
JerryT

John Eversoll

Yea I know what ya mean!!!  If it were up to me I'd give Calif back to the Mexxicans.....

"OH", I foregot---- I think we did that already.

I can say that my wife is mexican...ha ha ha ha she just hates it when I say it.

Hopw ya had a great night last night, I bached it while the wife and daughter went out with her dfriends.  Just me and the dogs.

Later Gater//  John :)