News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

acoc membership

Started by dreedy650, October 29, 2009, 06:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreedy650

just got my acoc membership packet, came very quickly. Thanks charles and carolyn. look foreward to being part of the club although the camp outs are a ways away, im near canada in washington state...

John Eversoll

Hi Don, Glad to have you aboard!!!!

I just wish that we could get a Big round up like in Solvang Ca.!!
They have a Rv Park there called Flying Flags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Place and Clean to boot... Plus a large pool and and ad an Adult
Jacuzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiii.   People are ver4y friendly and a short hope away from the town of Solvang...
That would be a great place to meet..... Just a suggestion"  Hint hint hint....
:) John

dreedy650

John, maybe some day we could make it to california, my clipper is good shape but i think ill go thru it  a bit more before taking that long of trip. Im looking foreward to fixing it up more, i have a good unit to start with . no dings, dents, cracks ect so it will be fun project to keep going.I noticed some members near us that are in spokane washington and tonasket washington, ill have to look them up sometime. Hope you have a good day, glad to be part of club. next need to order parts. 

John Eversoll

Hi Don, Never know, we might be in Oregon next year...

Then again ya never know....

Have a great day!!! :)John