News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Headin' out!

Started by mccammonds, September 07, 2009, 08:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccammonds

Loading up this morning and have the Microsoft Trips and Street program all figured out from Orland, Ca to Englewood, Kansas.  We plan on taking about four days to get there.  We're dry campers/boondockers so we don't plan on staying in any parks. 

What with the solar panels we have everything we need power wise.  Just have to align the direct dish when we stop and we have mighty good TV.  The internet gets a bit tricky but I'm working on that.

This old rig has been back there several times so I hope she is good for the trip.  We lost the timing chain last December in Bakersfield so we know anything can happen.

This time we are towing a tow dolly with the Toyota Matrix on it.  Something new so I hope that goes okay.

If anyone is in the Englewood, Ks area between the 14th of September and the 11th of Octobers we would like to invite y'all to come and circle the wagons with us RVers who gather there every year at that time.  We park in the city park.  They do have a very limited full hook up area but most all of us dry camp.
SOLD MY 1975     821F      360cc  ACOC #3645
FULL TIME IN A 21FT WAS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.  NOW HAVE A 34 FT BOUNDER
U.S. ARMY RETIRED

JerryT

Have a safe and fun trip!!!

JerryT

Horst

I'm......jealous.....but have fun!
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

Iwish I xcould go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

John E