News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

I'm Brand Spankin' New

Started by Medreamer, August 10, 2009, 11:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medreamer

Hi There...I just bought my very first RV...a '77 Clipper, and I'm so excited!!! Does anyone know where I can get a manual for it?  It is a 21' and very pretty.  I drove it from Sacramento to my home in Nevada County, and it seemed to do just fine, though "chugged" a little on the upgrade a couple of times.  I'm so glad this group exists to chat and exchange info.  Thanks for bein' here![/color]

John Eversoll

WELLCOME DREAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE GLAD THAT YOU ARE HERE AS WELL....

You can check with the club H q... If anyone has it or a copy they would!!

If you have any problems you can ask Jerry or Horst " they always seem to have the answers!!!

Kinda like the shell answer man .. But They are Our Clipper answer men!!"

The wife and I love ours and can't get rid of her.  We are doing a complete makeover on her

New motor and trans and fridge yada yada yada>>  We be here every night if you have a question.
Take care!!   John E. 
Again,Welcome to the club!!!!!  :)

caninecaravan

Welcome to the club. You will find that there is no set manual, but there are individual instructions for the parts of your rig. If you let me know what you might need, I will see if I can photocopy and send to you. There is also a Bay Area chapter of the clipper club and there is an outing once a month, someplace. This month we are going to Duncans Mills which is outside of Santa Rosa. The September rally is in Columbia and the national is October 23-25th in San Andreas. Don't know where you are in the Sierra Foothills but both of those should be reachable. I am out of Stockton. If you want to talk to someone, email me and I will forward you the contact information. You should if you have not done so, consider joining the Clipper Club.
canine caravan ACOC #3552

prophetdaniel2

I have a good supply of manuals as well, but it would be easier for me if you asked a question and I could research it in my collection. I have manuals for the dometic fridge, generac generator, magic chef stove, coach air conditioner (which I just learned is commonly referred to as a swamp cooler?) air ride susp. and a host of other stuff.
Welcome to the obsession!

Medreamer

Thanks for all the welcomes!  I've already learned something...thanks for letting me know how the manuals work!  I will contact you wonderful helpers when I have my first question.  The only thing not working on my bay is the a/c, which I'm getting taken care of.  Not the compressor, something else.  I will take her out tomorrow for her first road test after purchasing her a couple of weeks ago.  I have printed out my form, and will be joining.  I'm excited about the Bay Area chapter.  Is there still a Sierra group?  Nice to know this group has such nice folks ;)

John Eversoll

"Hey", were all nice!!!! 

Have a great trip!!!

Let us know where you went

John E.

prophetdaniel2

i am soooooooooo bad.... I haven't joined the club yet.... :-\

John Eversoll

hastm

Hi and Welcome:
Regarding manuals, my advice is watch the garage sales etc. The Dodge manual is very hard to find. I got mine from a friend who sold his clipper but happened to have one. The Clipper Club has a coach schematic that is pretty basic but good.
Good luck with your unit. We have a 76 rear kitchen that we have put 50K+ miles on. It needs TLC but I keep and eye on Craig's list for a lower mile (and better condition) one.

Regards.. Mike

John Eversoll

Hey, guess what, I found my Dodge manuel....

Kinda neet, what do you need to know????

If ya want I can fax what ever ya need or I will just mail a copy of what ya need
it be up to you.
:)  John