News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Looking for a pulley

Started by Steve-O, June 25, 2009, 05:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve-O

Hello,
I have been victimized by a bad mechanic. As a result, I have lost the water pump pulley from my 440 Clipper motor. I had a machine shop cobble up a replacement, but I would like to get an original pulley. Can anyone help? I also need to replace my cab seat belts. Any ideas are very much appreciated.

Horst

I think the club (ACOC) may have pulleys??
Seat Belts? Any auto parts store I would imagine. I got some at Kragen (now Kragen/Oreilly) - but they are not factory - but they fit.
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

JerryT

Steve
What year and # of belts? I have some pulleys in my stash, also any Mopar show with a swap meet is a great place to find them, also most of the guys are knowledgeable on the application and you can walk around and look at other 440's to make sure.
JerryT

John Eversoll

I infact have a very good question,
since the seat belt law is in effect!!!  Does this mean that even the "Clipper Need
Shoulder harness??????????   Mine never cane with one.....

John Eversoll

Hey Steve,  did you ever get a pulley???
John