News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Seat belts

Started by John Eversoll, July 13, 2009, 11:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

I have a real understanding of what seat belts are, But--

I have never heard of having to wear seat belts indide the rv...

Driver and passenger yeaa== But when did it become manditory that there be seat belts in the coach!!!!!!??????????????????
Brother in  law got hit with a ticket from the C H P for $348.00
for not having seat belts in the coach for his four kids.....
Now this sucks!!!!!! His vacation already cost him $1,900
Now this.. Has anyone ever heard of this law ?????

Khyron

We have it in NY. What I did was, well, I collect old cars and had a set of belts, so I mounted them on the bench seat behind the passenger seat. when we're camping I just lift the cusion and put them uner it.

Khyron

John Eversoll

Obviously I did not make my self  clear..

When did they make it a "law that the couch be equiped with seat belts"
I contacted Camping World and "They never heard of a silly law"
Unfortunately DMV is closed thanks to our Govenator" ha ha ha ha
Some of these desil pushers I know don't have seat belts in the coach... I know it is the safest thing to do for the occupants but
Really,When we boiught our Rig It was not equiped with seat belts
and at least I would think the Cop would have given my Brother in law a warrning...  Oh well, we don't make the law we just pay for it...   John