News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Where have you been this winter?

Started by LARRY RAY, February 13, 2008, 07:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARRY RAY

I've seen no new post recently so thought I might find out where and what everyone has been doing during these cold dreary days. I haven't done much except put an electric fuel pump back at tank in such a manner I can turn it on to prim engine then turn it off when I don't need it. Put a new gasket on frig door also. Other than that, just making sure batteries stayed charged and waiting on warm weather to repair corner of Clipper where pontoon boat decided to punch a hole it when I turned a little sharp last fall. Let us know OK?
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

clockwork

All I've done is (finally) replace the noisy range exhaust fan, add an extend a stay lp valve and exercise the geny a couple of times. Oh, and chase a cat that crawled in when I had my doghouse off for a week. The darn cat ate my cheetos stash!

dave