News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

PLymouth, Ca

Started by caninecaravan, October 14, 2007, 08:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caninecaravan

Just spent the weekend at Pioneer 49 campground in Plymouth, Ca. I didn't read the other posts, but they are right on the money. Anybody traveling through the area and needs a place for the night or longer couldn't make a better choice. Right off Hwy 49 and easy to find. There are 300+ sights, all of which have full hookups. Water, Sewer, Electricity and Cable TV. The price was $49 for the night but if you are Good Sam you get a 10% discount. There is a deli cafe on the premises with Continental breakfast, coffee an ice cream for desert. They will also make sandwiches if you don't want to fuss in the Clipper. There is also a diner about 10 minutes away if you walk which makes the biggest breakfast I have ever seen. Go hungry. There are trees between all of the spaces and the place is pet friendly. THere is also a laundry, pool, spa and places for the kids to play.
canine caravan ACOC #3552

75clipper

that was the first place we went after we got our 75 clipper, the kids had a blast in the pool and I just sat a look at the clipper.

jc

Shayne

We had a Clipper Rally up there a few years back.  It really is a nice "destination" RV park.  It does get a little toasty there in the summer, but spring and fall are great.
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

75clipper

so when is the next one I hope soon.

jc

Quote from: Shayne on October 25, 2007, 08:39:11 PM
We had a Clipper Rally up there a few years back.  It really is a nice "destination" RV park.  It does get a little toasty there in the summer, but spring and fall are great.

John Eversoll

Plymouth,,, since I don't have a map at hand.... Is it close to the 5   frwy

If so we will probably hit the place when we go to Oregon.

John