News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

fresh water tank replacement

Started by patchmanz, February 18, 2022, 02:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patchmanz

Hi gang,
first timer here...we purchased a 77 clipper a year ago..Definately loving it !
I just had my first water leak from our fresh water tank. I've taken it out and want to replace it. Can anyone recommend the proper sensors to purchase that will match with the original water level meter in the cab? or does it matter?
also any updates on preferred vendor for the 30 gal fresh water tank?
thanks! Andy

Toedtoes

Welcome!  Glad to see a new owner posting.

There are some old threads in this section regarding fresh water tanks that may have still current information.

I haven't had to replace my fresh water tank (knock on wood) so can't offer any new info.  I did forward your post to ClipperJoe - even though he sold his 1977, he keeps up to date on things.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Clipper Joe

Hello,
Welcome To ACOC
I Feel You Can Find What You Need At
eBay.
Hope This Link Will Get You To It.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203349612198

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RV-camper-trailer-10-GALLON-FRESH-WATER-TANK-FDA-approved-free-shipping-in-Box-/371106895671?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Hope This Helps You.
Let Us Know What You Find Out,
If You Find Something To Fit Your Clipper,
Please Sent Us The Link, So It May Help, Other Clipper Owners.

Thanks So Much,
Clipper Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher