News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Spare American Clipper Parts For All Years 1974-1980 Also Dodge & Chevy Models

Started by Clipper Joe, June 06, 2014, 11:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipper Joe

Hello All Clipper Owners,

I Will Be Talking To Toedtoes & Mel Guerrera (The Supply Officer) & Other Officers, About This @ Next Rally.

I Would Like To See If Anyone Who Has Any Spare Original In Good Used Condition That Maybe Used For Other Club Members, To Post A List?
I Was Able To Secure The Gearbox, From Toedtoes She Was Not Going To Use, In turn She Had Mel The Clipper Supply Officer, Get Her Some Needed LED Clearance Lights For Her Rig. All Is Happy ;)

I Last Year Changed Out My Orig. Dometic RM-66E Fridge, I Removed All The Control Knobs & Inside
Fridge Door Trays, I Gave Them To Mel The Supply Office, He Put Them In Clipper JR. These Knobs Are Getting Harder To Find, I Was Luck One Was NOS (New Old Stock) In The Bag From A Old RV Dealer Back East.

So As These RV's Are Not Getting Any Younger, It Would Be Nice To Play It Forward Or Sell ;D, So Others Can Use.

Also, Dodge Van Parts 1973-1980 MB300 or B300, Like Ie; Front Grilles, Bumpers, Side Lights, Etc.
Also, Wire Harness For Vans, Rubber Door Weather Seals Etc. & Other Wear Items.

I Know If There Is Some Out There Who Have Remodeled The Cab, & May Have Changed There Seats, Someone May Have A Bad One That Could Use It. I Re- Did Interior & Had The Foam Cushion, & Pull Down Window Roller, In My Garage. So If Your Spring Is Bad In Your Curtain Window Rod, PM Me.. 

I Know We Can Always Try The Wrecking Yards & Pick Your Parts Etc. Would Save A lot Of Time To Check This Site First.

Thanks A lot & Hope You May Have Some Of These Parts That You Have No Need For & Can Really Help A Fellow Club Clipper Owner,

Joe
ACOC # 3749

1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

sandeelfly

NAVY Veteran
Naval Security Group
1969-1979
Retired, now Fly fishing and oil painting.