News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Back firing through Carberator

Started by annbonari, September 07, 2011, 09:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how to fix the carberator from backfiring

lack of power on an incline
0 (0%)
running bad after gas treatment
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

John Eversoll

Lucky you...

I am dreaming of finding a car or an old pick up to transform

into something that can screeeem.  But I must finish my projects first.

Keep in touch, John

Rodney

I couldn't do it with out a ton of help from a family I keep there race cars running for them its a trade off

John Eversoll

Hi Rod, just checking in to see how you are recovering..

Surgery is no fun..  But the pampered treatment is worth the pain.....

John

Rodney

hi John,
probably shouldn't be using this tread for bs'n but and admin can always clean in up
your more than welcome to contact me via  rodwgregg@gmail.com
I am doing great it has been a week today got stitches out yesterday and one more PT and just some common scenes
I have been doing some odds and ends on the Clipper.
bought some tail lights and got them installed this am of course they didn't cover all the holes cuz they were a little narrower so I took my hole saw and with a scrap piece of melamine made a couple plugs and glued them in the hole that was showing.. just 1/4 inch or so was all that was exposed so it doesn't look that bad and it is sure nice to have some nice clean BRIGHT lights back there.
Took it out to Culver for a short test drive and to fill the tank with fuel 107 $ ouch and 10 bucks for a burger and a beer at the tavern. couldn't resist, first beer I had in a looong time.
I'm getting closer to heading to Silver lake area for a visit with my brother.
one of the side window gear things stripped so I am needing to get that fixed first or a little duct tape.
thing are looking and driving good.. still not 100% satisfied with the Alignment I am going to call an RV place in Bend and ask where is a good Tech that will give it a good alignment.
bfn
R     

LARRY RAY

If anyone is is need of an Edelbrock 1411 650cfm I have one for sale. Bought it to put on another truck, engine went out a week later. Never rebuilt sold for parts. Kept the carb though. Let me know if intrested. E-mail listed on this site, or reply here. Will take 150 and I'll ship it.
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

John Eversoll

Hi Rod, I will be looking for things like window track felt and to align the drivers door...

Sprung it a year ago so it wont shut the way it should.

right now I need to get it cleaned out with the stuff that belongs to my Chevelle..."storage"

I need to remove the fridge and toss it out.. So much stuff to do with her..

If you get close to us give me a hollar and I can meet ya at resturant called Mileta's" on 97..

Take care, John E.