News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Selling my '78 bunkhouse Clipper

Started by Grey dog, May 01, 2016, 06:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey dog

Clipper has a 440 Dodge engine with about 40,000 miles (odometer reads 84000 but old guy I bought it from said it was rebuilt at 48000 but odometer was not turned back). Engine and generator start easily run very well. It is currently smogged and licensed. Interior is original except for brand the new factory formed carpet and matching headliner with new mats with Dodge logo. Also the floors have new viny installed. The coach battery is a new deep cycle marine. The rig was gone over by  a mechanic to check all mechanical and safety equipment. A list of repairs and brand new tie rods, idler arm, etc. were installed and I can produce the $5000 bill.
Everything works and is in very good condition. Also, I bought tires 5 month ago and have put about 100 miles on them.
The old couple I bought the Clipper from had been literally everywhere in it and were reluctant to sell but the wife had cancer and I kept asking. I have around $11000 invested and will sell for $7000.

jimpotent

Could you please send me some photos?

rt440jd@yahoo.com