News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

24 foot Clipper for sale on Seattle craigslist, $600 obo!!!!!!!!

Started by Clipperlover10-04, February 24, 2014, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipperlover10-04

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/rvs/4317488959.html

There is a 24 foot clipper for sale on seattle craigslist!!
Its a fixer upper but it runs and drives, plus there were only 25 made!!! I would buy it if i had an extra $600 plus i already have a clipper! Good luck if anyone out there decides to buy it!!

1979 Dodge 440, 821 SK-FCIT, 50,000 original miles
ACOC 3765

Toedtoes

Interesting. Doesn't sound like the guy has much faith in anything working... :)

If anyone in California is interested, remember you'd have to do smog.  Of course, anyone with a 79 clipper already could use this one for parts.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Clipper Joe

Hi Toedtoes,
Sounds Like This Is A Rare 24 Ft. Clipper, It Seems By Photos This Rig Has Not Been Taken Care Of.
On One Photo, Looks Like They Cut The Fiberglass Out To Put In Portable A/C Unit On Side Wall.
If Would Cost Well Over $10,000.00- $12,000.00 To Get It Back To Great Shape.

Would Make A Great Parts Rig For The Clipper Club, Would Have To Have A Large Property To Store It, While It Was All Stripped Apart. The Window Frames, Bumpers, Front Cab Grille, Alone Would Be Worth The Price Of Clipper. To Bad It Is In Washington State.

Maybe Someone With A Lot Of Time & Money & Now How, Can Bring These Worn Out Beast Back To Life ;) ;)

Do You Know How Last National Meet Turned Out??
Sorry I Could Not Make It, Will Make Next One. :)

Joe
ACOC # 3749

1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Toedtoes

Apparently they tore out the bathroom, including the inside walls also.  For parts, it would be great.  There are some clipper owners up that way, hopefully one of them will grab it for parts.

Horst

Oh my gawd.....I just saw this (haven't been here for a while)...
and it just makes me wanna cry.......
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

Toedtoes

Welcome back Horst!!  Your posts have been extremely helpful for many of us new clipper owners.

I've upgraded you to National Club Member status - I didn't catch you in my last check through (sometimes it's hard to match the roster to screen names).