News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Lens cover for tail lights in the back ?

Started by Armhook, January 27, 2014, 01:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armhook

Does anyone have an idea where to get a replacement for the lens cover .  They are called reflecto lens for model # 1400.  I didn't see them on the replacement list here.  Any suggestions where to get another one?
78 Clipper

Doug & Lynn

Armhook

Is this the same one listed as  Tail light assembly for $35 bucks on the spare parts section of this site?  I don't see anywhere I can ask someone about the part listed.  I just need the lens cover,but I don't mind paying for the whole thing if it comes with lens.
78 Clipper

Doug & Lynn

Toedtoes

Hi Armhook,

Yes, the tail light assembly on the supply order form is the same.  So far, I have only seen the entire assembly available - not just the covers.

Here is another thread that talked about them and has a supplier:  http://americanclipperownersclub.com/techforum/index.php?topic=2170.0
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Clipper Joe

Hello Armhook & Toedtoes,
The Orig. 3 Lite Set That Came On Clippers, We're Made By Monarch, Turn, Brake & Back-Up Lens.
They Have Replacement units Same Are Made By Gothe,
There Is A Post With Part#'s on Site, I can Look it up.

The Ones That I Think Armhook Has On His Clipper, Was Also Replacement Used, I Think They Have A Black Frame Around Them, We're used A lot Of Trailers...
They Can Replace Lens, They Were Made By Bargman,
Available @ Camping World & Most RV Outlets Like American RV Supply,
May Also check E-Bay Better Pricing.

It Would Be A lot Easier To See Photos Of Items Needed To Answer A lot Better.
I Have A Complete Set That Came Off When I Restored My Clipper. They Are In Good Condition, I Have To Get A List Up On All My Spares So Club members Can Check Out, I Know Toedtoes Made A Thread Post Area ...
It Is Made In May By Panel Pete He Has Part Link or Search Tail lights On Front Page To Find It.. ;)

Hope This Helps,
Joe
ACOC# 3749
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher