News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

1978 Clipper for Sale in Portland, Oregon

Started by Deborah Carvalho, August 11, 2005, 07:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deborah Carvalho

I tried sending this to the webmaster but it didn't get posted so I'll try here.

1978 Dodge Clipper for sale. Portland, Oregon. 119,000 miles. 95% original interior in great shape. Clean and dry. Body is very nice with some minor dings. The hood needs some touchup paint in some places. Engine runs fine but could use a shadetree mechanic. Fridge and stove and pump work fine. Air conditioner turns on but I've never used it. Probably needs freon. Heater does NOT work. Onan Generator started first try until this year. We made the mistake of letting it sit. The Onan folks say it probably needs the carborator cleaned which will cost around $150 if you can't do it yourself. It also needs some new batteries.

Please call rowan or joe at 503-292-3199 to see or for photos.
I'm asking $4,900 but will accept any reasonable offer.

Deborah Carvalho

I really can't keep this Clipper another season. I'm at the point where I'm going to have to file bankruptcy and if I don't get rid of it this week, the court will take it.

I will take $3,400 for this Clipper.

I'm posting it in the Oregonian and on Craig's List today.
This is a great opportunity if you want a nice Clipper. It really is in great shape. Call me at 503-997-5330 or leave a message at 503-292-3199.

Won't someone please take her? She needs a good, loving home.
Not a lot of work to do on it. Just clean the carborator on the generator and give her a tuneup, replace the heater and you're done.

Deborah