News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

75 21' OWNERS MANUAL

Started by PKBOO_RHI, July 14, 2005, 12:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PKBOO_RHI

GREETINGS.  MY HUSBAND AND I BOUGHT A 21' REAR KITCHEN  A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO.  AND IT WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL TO GET A COPY OF THE OWNERS MANUAL.  ANS ALSO IF ANY ONE NEEDS ANY OF THE NEWS LETTERS WE PROBABLY HAVE IT.  WHEN OUR FRIEND WENT TO CALIFORNIA TO PURCHES THIS MOTOTR HOME THE ORIGINAL OWNERS WERE PART OF THE CLUB, THEY LEFT A BIG BINDER FULL OF PAPER WORK AND DIFFERNT STUFF SO IF ANYONE IN INTERESTED IN COPYS OF THESE LET ME KNOW. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS RHI392@MYWAY.COM

Richard Peterson

There never was an owners manual as far as I can tell.  What you do is get as much information on each system as you can.  For example, with the refrigerator, take the model no. to a rv dealer and see if they will make you a copy of parts lists, operating instructions, etc.  Do this for all that you can.  You have a treasure if you have all the old newsletters.  Keep them in order from oldest to newest and read every word concerning the problems and solutions over the years.  Many of the ideas will save you much time and money.  I have a 77 rk with 70,000 miles and we use it every chance we get.  We love it.  Oh, yes, I spent about a year restoring it before we ever took it on the road.  Good luck! 8)
Richard Peterson