News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Electrical diagram for 75 Clipper

Started by dodgechargerrv, February 29, 2004, 11:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgechargerrv

If someone has a diagram, I could sure use a copy.  We just purchased a 75 Clipper w/rear kitchen.  It was setting in a field for a year.  Had some munching visitors in it for a while.  Also, a lot of wires not connected all over the place. I need a drivers side over the cab window, an escape window above the cab and a place to purchase new rubbers for the windows.  Also the rubber in the trim moulding.  I am sure there is more!

savvy camper    

junebob

Hi Saavy camper    
   ,Except the drivers side over cab glass. Which I believe you can have replaced at any autoglass shop.[I did] check out the merchandise order form that comes with the news letters. For instance    Escape hatch lid-$36.00 , Full hatch assembly $67.00 , Window molding, [Black- Gray Not available]-75 cents a foot. Freight is NOT included in these prices ,Have a good day Bob #2626   .

dodgechargerrv

How does one become a member?  Would like to join so I can order "stuff".  I have 2 3 ring binders full of info from the previous owners.  I immediatly need an escape hatch for our '75.  It is the square one not the rectangle (25x25).  No local RV stores carry one this size??

Thanks  

handyman

All you have to do is go back to the home page click on forms select new menbership print the form fill it out and send it in with $20 and shazam your in our club just remember all the jobs in the club are volintary so it does take time to get the info back sometimes hope youll come aboard and yes the club does have the hatch  

dodgechargerrv

Thank you Jim, the form is on its way.  Can I send an order with the membership form? How do you estimate the freight cost?

Had a little smoking wires from the coach battery tonight.  One set of wires (+/-) melted from the terminals down under the floor some where.  Glad it was when I was near, although the coach battery was to be replaced so it didn't have much umph!

Thanks again.  

mollerus

Hi Savy camper:  I have a brand new unused escape hatch that I ended up not needing after I purchased it.  I'll sell it for $55.00 plus shipping.  E-mail me at mollerus@worldfront.com if you are interested.  Bob