News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

WINDOW SEAL (GREY FLAP OVER WINDOW)

Started by bigray, February 24, 2004, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigray

HELLO EVERYONE,

I HAVE A LEAK ON MY CLIPPER THAT CAUSES WATER TO POOL BEHIND THE FRONT PASSANGER SEAT. I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE ALL THE WINDOW SEALS BECAUSE I THINK THE LEAK IS FROM THE GREY FLAP THAT HAS SHRUNK WITH AGE.

I FOUND A BLACK REPLACEMENT FOR THE NARROW GREY THAT IS AROUND ALL THE WINDOWS (THE COLOR IS BLACK).

HOWEVER, I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE FLAP THAT GOES OVER THE WINDOW. LIKE I SAID, THE FLAP THAT IS OVER THE WINDOW OVER THE PASSANGER SEAT HAS SHRUNK WITH AGE. IS THER A REPLACEMENT FOR THIS FLAP. IN NOT, HAS ANYONE FOUND AND ALTERNATIVE.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP AS I'VE HAD THREE DAYS OF CONTINUE RAIN.

junebob

BIG RAY--Window trim.
I suggest you might the contact all-rite.com websight. Look under moldings, or better yet just contact them . If they dont have the proper stock, they would be the people to go to to locate it.{ this is a great outfit,good people.]
They're is also a good possability that our Supply officer Mel could help you with this.    
Bob Chaney #2626

bigray

bigray

Bob,

I'm not sure what I'm looking at on the All-Rite website.  They asked that I send them a sample; however, I don't to remove any more of the flap as it's leaking like crazy.

Can I give you a call so we can discuss what you replaced so that I can get the right stuff from All-Rite. Or you can call me at (713) 830-8836

junebob

Big Rat.-Sure you can give me a call.
The number is 503-658-2160 You could also go on the LINKS section/ Select  the Allrite websight Look under WINDOW PARTS- {three types listed] click on Hehr     see if there is a type listed that your looking for there. Or ask for help.bob member#10

junebob

Correction--- I MEANT TO SAY BIG RAY -Bob