News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

For HPotter

Started by AndyIlles, November 25, 2003, 03:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyIlles

Thank you for having taken the time to get me on the right track with my "charging" problem.

I've isolated the short to the large, red, 10 ga wire with the inline fuse that runs from the battery to the bottom right of the chassis connector, but inside, it disappears into a harness... can't find where it comes out.  Removing fuses, headlight/wiper/heat-ac connectors one at a time makes no difference.. still a heavy drain.  Any chance you (or any other Clip) have a schematic, showing where that thing goes from the large harness?

My direct Email address is AndyIllesTwo@AOL.com  Any help is GREATLY appreciated... it's a bummer not being able to restart after dumping the tanks.

Thanx again, Andy

Tyler Hoodenpyle

Ask Clip Jr. for help... The club sells wiring schematics for Clipper coaches.  Otherwise look to Dodge chassis manual for help if you don't think your electrical draw concerns the coach.  Someone mentioned it earlier and I have used this resource before...Bishkobooks.com or ebay has service manuals for sale from time to time.  Good luck...