News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

EGR Valve

Started by , January 07, 2006, 04:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy An EGR Valve For A 1977 440 Clipper

Rodney

Ebay??
http://cgi.ebay.com/1973-DODGE-PLYMOUTH-CHRYSLER-440-EGR-VALVE_W0QQitemZ8017518561QQcategoryZ33607QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I would give your local parts store a try first NAPA has had a lot of pieces I thought would be difficult to find.

junebob

:(  These your going to have to dig for. :D  The information IS AVAILABLE, in the back news letters,( and it is in the news letter index) Shortly after the web sight was started I researched the back news letter index and text and put the available information and  egr valve material on to the web sight.  :oops: Not that long ago I was trying to find the real old posts on the web sight. But I don't see that information on how to do that anymore. And I guees I'm to damn lazy to look it all up in the old news letters and index. :roll: maybe it's some one elses turn!! Good Clippering BOB & JUNE

Richard Peterson

I found a new one here in Phoenix some time ago and posted the info on the website.  Here is where I got it:  C & C Auto Parts & Machine Shop, 644 W Hazelwood St.  Phoenix, AZ 85013   602-248-8718.  The part no. was STD-EGV547 and cost $44.35 in 2002.  Hope this helps. 8)
Richard Peterson