News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Cast iron exhaust manifolds

Started by John Eversoll, August 25, 2010, 11:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Hi guys, a while back someone was asking about exhaust manifolds....

Well, a friend of mine has "2"  that is two"     This is for the 440 motor"""""

he is willing to part with them for $80 a piece...  I don't know if this is a good price

but I do think they are geting scarce....  Let me know and I will pass the word on
          John

pop427

John Eversoll

USNRetired

Gotta Dumb Question.  Which part number & casting for the Clipper 440?

http://www.stevensparts.com/EXHAUST%20MANIFOLDS%20Chrysler%20Dodge%20Plymouth%20Eagle%20.htm
Part # :855  400 - 440
Truck, Motor Home
Left or Right
Casting # 3769103 

Part # :440R  400 - 440
Truck, Motor Home
Casting # 4041468

Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

Hi Jim, I'll get back to you on that one ...  Today"

John

dave16131

It's the one ending in 68. Looks like only the passenger side is available, but that's the problem side...I know mine is cracked.

John Eversoll

Hi Dave and Jim, sorry I have been so busey Let me call my buddy and get those numbers... Right back.......John

John Eversoll

OK, dave and Jim,  here are the numbes

Passenger side  #   2206898

dRIVERS SIDE  #    2208262

Don't know if this helps ya...   John