News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Does your your Clipper have a ~NAME~ if so What is it?

Started by Rodney, May 10, 2005, 06:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerryT

After seeing the movie RV, I thought about the name  (Burt) BIG UGLY ROLLING TURD, But that's not how I feel about the Clipper. Then after seeing the movie Cars, my wife knew the name immediately, (FILL-MORE) As we do fill it more than anything we have ever owned. :)
Jerry&Rox
Kalamazoo Michigan

pilotdiana

My daughter first purchased our 21' bunk bed model and shortly thereafter named it "Rednecking It".  She wanted it on her license plate and ended up having to fight with the DMV (letters flying back and forth) to secure the name for the plates.  They thought it was derogatory.  Since she was born in Texas she claims she is a redneck and therefore has rights to the title.  She's a funny girl!  Finally, the DMV relented and our license plate now reads RDNKNIT.  Some day I hope to meet up with Jeff Foxworthy, the comedian, and have him autograph the back of the rig.  He's a funny guy -- for enterainment on the road purchase his CD and listen; you'll be howling! 

Mac

My kids have named it Irv since that's what it sounds like when ;D you say RV together instead of an acronym.   ;D

Mac 8)

puddlejumper

Puddle Jumper!  Were using it to work at various volunteer positions on lakes, and we really like Stargate...

katflys

We named ours Beluga. Keeping in the nautical theme, she's a big white whale. Then there was a song by Raffi (songster for the kids) called "Baby Beluga". We sang that a lot when the kids were smaller and we all went RV'ing.

ClipperFan

we love our clipper and even though shes a 76' she stands proud next to the brand new motor homes, and in my opinion looks better too!!  She maybe a 76 on the outside after our complete remodel on the inside she a 2008!!  she has attitude and is regal we call her the Clipster!!

americanhoneybunn

My new toy is now named Clipper Girl.... play on words considering Im a hairstylist.... :D

prophetdaniel2

In keeping with family tradition Our Clipper will henceforth be dubbed:

Bessie.

Bigman860

Ya I got a name for my clip. I call her buttons. Spelled backwards it's snot tub!! He he!

John Eversoll

Hi there, I just saw your post.  I think it was a great question!!

Our Rig is called MyLow.  after that silley dog.  We tow our Vw everywhere we go while on vacation
and MyLow doesn't seem to be bothered by the German junk at the other end.
I wished I could tow the chevelle. But MyLow uses enough gas with the 440.
Happy roading.. John