News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

oops!

Started by susan-y, December 08, 2004, 08:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susan-y

bigray

I went to Hancock Fabric and got (needless to say, my wife selected it) some really nice upholstery fabric. I replaced the foam as well. I tried very hard to clean the foam but it is hard to get 25 years to smell out.

The foam store where I got it from said that they would ship the foam to anyone interested. Let me warn you, the foam is not cheap. Don't get it at a retailer. The prices are outrageous. Mine was a 2 or 3 hundred bucks for the overhead bed, two back sofas and the 4 or 5 pillows.

I save lots of money by getting the materials myself. I then took the old cushion and material to an upholstry shop and  had them duplicated. Turn out nice and make a big difference in smell inside the coach. I'm going to post picutures soon.

AndyIlles

Ray...

You've never heard of Febreeze????   Redneck wastrells... geeze.

bigray

Mine must have been worst than yours. I tried frebreeze and a whole lot of other stuff to.

Conrad

:shock:  hahahahaha I sure am glad that you all are friends!   :D   Andy, you sound like us at my shop.  Friday is 'burn yer buddy day'.  We use scathing verbosity to see who can best burn our buddies.  After 4pm it is pick on the boss time.  

Redneck Wastrells... I like that!  Gonna use it. 8)

AndyIlles

Conrad...

Ray got me going with a post about needing a new toilet, blaming it on his wife..... when the simple truth was actually just what every red-blooded American knows perfectly well --- he needed that new potty cuz Texans are just plain fulla s--t  :lol:  :lol:

And just to clarify.... yeah, it's good natured.  We trade IMs and PMs all the time.  Besides, being from Loxahatchee - where you ain't squat lessn's you got you a pickup with a shotgun rack, wagging CB antennas, dualies, a rollbar with a half=dozen 2,000,000,000 candle-power spotlights on it... and a few dozen bumper stickers about "Loxahatchee - love it or leave it alone", Dale Earnhart, the NRA, Caution Horses, "My other car's a swamp buggy".... etc.... I'm entirely qualified and entitled to comment about Redneck Wastrels... like Ray... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PS.... see the bikers' T-shirt that sez "If you can read this, the bitch fell off"?  LMAO

Ray probably has onna those too.

AndyIlles

Oh yeah..... I forgot..... and a Shady Brady with a rattlesnake band with an eagle feather in it....  :D

AndyIlles

PS....  Just wait 'till Larry Ray gives me an excuse.... he's from an even redder-neck part of Texas ====  :lol:

susan-y

Got me thinking of when I lived in Jax, Fl.  A rental trailer of course, landlords name was Junior.  He had a pen full of hounds about 300 yards from the trailer.  The hounds would start barking early morning, late evening and you would hear Junior yell "SHUT UP" if that didn't work you would soon hear the shotgun and nine times out of ten pellets would pepper the trailer.  God I miss those days :lol:

bigray

I'm quite offended. I don't know this Andy fella.  Shoot him :wink:

PS: I lovef that one about the biker.

AndyIlles

S-y-K

You're just lucky his name wasn't Bubba.... you'd be looking in a mirror, picking #6 shot outta your butt...  :D

Ray.... do I REALLY care if you're offended?  Move to Arkansas, or some other more respectable place.... reminds me of people who move next to airports.... then bitch about the noise.  Sheesh.

Hear about the Texan that wound up in a Yukon bar?  Started bragging about Texas (of course).  Locals got fed up with it, told him if he wanted to "fit in", he'd have to chug-a-lug a keg of beer, make love to an Eskimo woman, and wrestle a polar bear.

Texan drained the keg (also of course) and staggered out of the outpost in the midst of a terrible blizzard.  Hours later, the natives were getting concerned and started watching out the window.  Around midnight, they spotted a figure lumbering toward the outpost and opened the door.  The Texan staggered in, covered with snow, bloody, and torn to shreds .....

He slurred...... "Ok where's this Eskimo woman I'm supposed to wrestle?"

This, of course, has not a thing to do with Tips 'n Ticks... but Shayne hasn't provided a "Mess with Texans" forum.... so oh well.

AndyIlles

S-y-K

You're just lucky his name wasn't Bubba.... you'd be looking in a mirror, picking #6 shot outta your butt...  :D

Ray.... do I REALLY care if you're offended?  Move to Arkansas, or some other more respectable place.... reminds me of people who move next to airports.... then bitch about the noise.  Sheesh.

Hear about the Texan that wound up in a Yukon bar?  Started bragging about Texas (of course).  Locals got fed up with it, told him if he wanted to "fit in", he'd have to chug-a-lug a keg of beer, make love to an Eskimo woman, and wrestle a polar bear.

Texan drained the keg (also of course) and staggered out of the outpost in the midst of a terrible blizzard.  Hours later, the natives were getting concerned and started watching out the window.  Around midnight, they spotted a figure lumbering toward the outpost and opened the door.  The Texan staggered in, covered with snow, bloody, and torn to shreds .....

He slurred...... "Ok where's this Eskimo woman I'm supposed to wrestle?"

This, of course, has not a thing to do with Tips 'n Ticks... but Shayne hasn't provided a "Mess with Texans" forum.... so oh well.