News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

medacine cabnet

Started by handyman, July 27, 2004, 07:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handyman

just finnished making a medasin cabnet for our clipper It's made out of 1x8 fir and is angeled in the back so the front sits level it's 32inx9in in side and attaches to the shower wall and the side wall with molly bolts I datoed two 1/4in groves in the top and bottom and used two peaces of frosted plastic for doors when were moving I drilled a 1/8in hole through both doors and the channel and slip nail in the hole to keep the doors closed, you can make the cabnet any size you want thats how high my wifes junk was it mounts 10in above the sink and give you a little more counter space plus it look great to as soon as Iget it painted Ill take somepictures of it if I can figure out how to get them posted  HINT HINT

Ruben

Handyman, Did you take any pictures of your work? and if you did can you share them?
I would really love to see how it looks.
Thanks
Ruben

bigray

I'd like to see it too.

handyman

as soon as I paint it Ill take a picture of it and send it to the webmaster sence he's the only one that can put them in I think also has anyone had to fix the bath room faucet mine started leaking out of the threads on one side and no one has parts for a barbie doll faucet

handyman

Ok guys the cabnets done and painted and hung on the wall looks unbelivable if I do say so myself and pictures are taken and I'll get them back tomarrow now all I need is someone to tell me how to scan and send them without taking a hour to down load a mechanic and inventer I am. computors ??????????????????  ow while your looking at the photos youll see whats been going on with our Clipper for the last three years look at the walls and doors there was no way to save the old finnish so see what you think of my fix :D  :D

handyman

Ok guys the pictures are in the mail to the webmaster so as soon as he gets them youll be able to see what I'v done if your interested email me and I'll send all the measurments to you :D

Den

So were are the pics going to be at ?

handyman

Don't know I left it up to the webmaster he'll know where to post them

Shayne

Jim, if you have emailed them to me, I have not recieved yet. Otherwise, I'll get them posted once the snail-mail gets here  :)
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

handyman

there in the snail mail I couldent get them to email someday I'm going to have to take a course on how to get in

bigray

I'm waiting for those pics!

handyman

they were sent to the webmaster  just waiting for him to get them

bigray

Den

He gave up on us...... :shock:  :shock:

Shayne

Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146