News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Where is everybody

Started by bigray, June 16, 2004, 11:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigray

I know that their is a rally going on but where is everybody. I notice that the number of post have drop significanly since the new forum was launched.

Is this a summer thing or what?

I MISS YOU GUYS :cry:

Den

I've been wondering the same thing.. :roll:

Shayne

Right after I upgraded the forums and moved the site to a new server after getting hacked, the previous webmaster decided to do his own thing with americanclipper.com, which he still controls.  Since then, I'm affraid many members have been lost if they were not paying close attention or if their email addresses they originally used to register here were out of date.  I sent an email out to everyone on the forums letting them know about the change, I got back a lot of undeliverable messages.

There will be something in the next Journal to let them know where to find us, hopefully they'll find their way back.  :)
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

bigray

handyman

I'v been trying to figure out what happened all I got was this web site under consruction and someone fixing a heat shield finnally talked to tiger cat and found the new web site glad to be back :D

bigray

Okay Folks, has the news letter gone out? I'm hoping that more people will post once it goes out.

I'm so bad off that I've started to read all the old post again. This is bad considering the fact that I've read every single post already - many of them I've read several times.

PERO_SI

I only registered to this forum and I just finished printing the member's form and will send out the $ along with form next tuesday and hope to become a member to this great American Clipper Owners Club. 8)