News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

In need of some Paint

Started by tugmstr, October 15, 2002, 01:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tugmstr

Does any one know were I     can get some paint for the cab of my 1978 clipper??????

Rich Gauthier

Wilberton white from Kragen Auto is a very close match.

Mark Smith

The exact color codes and names are listed in the back issues of the club journal.  I think it is in issue #37.  I had Dodge repaint one door once and they had the correct paint color also.

Larry C

Rich

Thanks for the paint tip. Tried the Wilberton White from Kragen and it looks like a perfect match.

Larry Culler