News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Electrical Diagram

Started by internaute, June 25, 2002, 10:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

internaute

I Need to modify the electrical wirring in my 77 Clipper anyone know where to find a copy of original wirring diagram please send email at normand@ic.que.cc if you post a message as I do not have a chance to visit often. Thanks in advance  

handyman

look on the last page of your news letter the wiring diagram is for sale for $2.75  

internaute

Thanks Jim but IM not a member yet

CanadianClipper

ou est Blainville. Not to many Canucks on this site. But hey we would be really interested in a rally up here....nice trees, big skeeters and we all say eh eh !

internaute

Thanks for invitation, my American Clipper now have a new vocation "gaz price being what it is" It's now a mobile office equiped with computer for showing .... well why would'nt you do the same as I did  about your http://cndclipper.topcities.com/    and look at my http://1001chalets.com   sory it's only in french for now.   Bye

Mark Smith

Where is the wiring that you need to redo?  The schematic offered by the club is only for the coach wiring. If you want to rewire any thing on the Dodge chassis, That schematic would appear in the Dodge maintenance manual for the year of your Clipper's chassis.
Mark ACOC#1077

internaute

Redoing the coach wiring to create a new coach battery charger is now required. I want to be abble to use this battery with an inverter (12V to 110V). But first I need to understand how all of this can be done :-)

Mark Smith

You would not connect an inverter to the coach 12 volt  battery for it would not last long.
Connect the inverter to the starting battery and use it with the engine running or connect it to a second chassis battery that is not connected with the starting battery.  When you convert  12 V to 120 V the source will not last very long.