News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

windshield cover

Started by handyman, July 15, 2002, 10:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

handyman

If anyone is interested camping world has got windshield covers for the clippers in ivory for $43.51 shipped good deal full wrap around magneticly held on with anti theft staps just thought youd like to know  

Rich Gauthier

JIM,
I`ve had my window cover about two years now. Works great. You might want to use a little vinyl protectant such as 303. It will help you clean off sap and bird droppings.

Rich
ACOC# 2940

FREE BIRD

Jim, I want to get a a cover, I went to the camping world web site and could not find  them where do are search for them under what shearch words.

handyman

it was under covers just go to camping world .com and click covers we just got owers today the order # for dodge is 4040 fits 73 to 2002  

FREE BIRD

Thanks Jim I found it.