News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Want to buy a Clipper

Started by stevegrrs, January 03, 2004, 06:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevegrrs

Well it is 2004...Happy New Year...and we are still looking for a Clipper.  Had no idea that they were so hard to find.  Hope someone sees this and can help.  We were hoping to have one to travel in by February.  Thanks.  Steve  

uncleleroy

Steve, check the classifieds on this website.  There are quite a few for sale out here in the Pacific Northwest - perhaps not in your area.  Also, I see them on Ebay now and then.  
  I bought a '78 a couple of years ago off a dealer's lot right in my neighborhood.  They're good rigs, but getting long in the tooth.  I'm retired and have time to work on mine, but it would be frustrating otherwise.  My main complaint is the old-tech, THIRSTY Dodge 440 engine.  Plenty of power, but it's hard to get past a filling station.  Good luck.

Mark Smith

Steve.
I have a 1980, side kitchen model for sale.  It has been preserved well and appears to be in original condition.  It has only 30 K original miles on it, and should run very well for a long time.  This model has a bath tub w/ shower, roof air, microwave oven, and dual mufflers.  I have added many things to it.  Therefore it is hard to set a fair price on it when comparing it to other Clippers. I have to sell it because I have aquired a terminal lung condition, and am too week to drive anymore.  If you are interested you may call me at  707    or reply to  < mwsmith@JPS.net >  and we can discuss it more.
I live in Vacaville, CA and the Clipper is in San Jose, CA.

Mark Smith

Steve,
To the above message, add this telephone # 707 451-1823  Vacaville, CA.  I want to sell this Clipper with all of its contents: STUFFED.