News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

1977 American Clipper > 440 Dodge > Rear Kitchen

Started by Clipper Joe, July 15, 2019, 08:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipper Joe

Clipper Joe Here,

Hello All You Wonderful Remaining Clipper Owners Out There.

Just Want To Let You Know, That I Had To Let My Beloved Am. Clipper Wilson Go.
He Was A Labor Of Love & Sure Will Be Missed, Feels Like I Lost My Best Friend. :'(  :'(
I Had A Lot Invested, And It Was In Great Restored Condition. New Owner Looked At Many RVs Said He Did Not Find One As
Clean As Wilson. My Friend Said I Spent More Time Making Him Right, Less Time Camping, He Was Right.
I Know I Have Other Clipper Owners Say, You May Regret It, But Due To Not Having Room, Had To Sell Wilson.

I Also, Just Got A New To Me 2002 Monaco Knight 32 Dual Slide Class A Motorhome, From My Brother In Law, Due To The Death Of My Sister in Law. She Will Be Missed, & Loved Her Monaco Diesel Pusher. She Would Go To The Mountains In Southern California, All The Time.
At Least Now, No More Dreaded Smog Testing. So Keep Those 1975 Clipper Smog Free Clippers. :) :) ;)

Remember, Keep Your Clippers In Top Form, And Maintain Them. I Got My Asking Price: Of Over $8K

Remember, I Will Always Try To Be Here To Answer Your Questions, If I Can & Your Web Master, Knows How To Get In Touch With Me.

So Happy Camping, Please Try & Keep This Forum, Going, It Needs To Be There For Clipper Owners That Still Have One Of These
GREAT RV's

Best Regards,
Clipper Joe   

1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

pdxpfeifer

Hi Joe -
Sad to hear you sold Wilson :) But so happy he has a new home! I am going to put this into the general forum, but do you have screenshots or copies of the ads and pictures of Wilson the Clipper?

I am trying to find comparable sales for my Clipper Nina, as I am still arguing with insurance over the value of the vehicle from last falls electrical fire.

Thanks
Robyn
1977 440 rear kitchen #3799

SierraJoe

I enjoyed reading the old forum posts about your adventures with Wilson and the work and time you put into him. Good luck with your new rig!
77 821 F 1 T Dodge 440

Clipper Joe

Hello SierraJoe,
Welcome To This Site For American Clippers RV,

Where Are You Located At?
Is It In California?
The One Thing Is I Went From A Class C Dodge 1977
440 CI, To A Diesel Pusher Class A.
Everything Is Twice The Price.
When You Buy Tires, For Clipper There Are
About $150.00 Each. I Had A Blow Out At Grapevine, Southern
Calif. Bought 6 ea. Michelins @ $678.00 Each.Installed.
Just Example Of Stuff.
Then At Least, No Smog 22,000 Pounds.

Hope To Be Here To Help Clipper Owner From Time To Time.

Clipper Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher