News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Hope We Can Jump Start The ACOC For 2017

Started by Clipper Joe, January 06, 2017, 08:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipper Joe

Hi All You Clippers Owners Out There,
Hope You All Had A Safe New Years 2017.

Sorry I Have Had Some Health Issuses Last Year.
I'm Feeling Better & Hope All Clipper Owners Are Well.
And Want To Thank Some Of You Members Who Have Been Caring & Thank You.
Looking Foward Of Seeing You All At Next Rally.

Thanks Again,
Clipper Joe & Denise
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

jolene

Hi Clipper Joe and Denise...I am excited on joining the ACOC and looking forward to reading all the
great info. on here.  I see your name often and will be checking with you on a few questions...I appreciate
all the help I can get...I have a 1978 Dodge 440 with back kitchen and sofa and dining set..it is in really
great shape and doesn't need much..Looking forward to doing some traveling and hopefully attending
some rally.  Looks like most are in Ca.   I would consider hosting one here in Okla or Tx if I could get
an idea of how many of us there is out there...Sure appreciate there is this great site to get info and
share ideas.   Happy trails to you and safe travels...sincerely jolene

Clipper Joe

Hello Jolene,

Welcome To ACOC, You Will Be Able To Find A lot Of Info In Pass Posts.
There Is A Vast Amount Of RV Rated Info.
I Wish I Have Had More Time To Answer Questions. I Have Owned 3 Different RV. These Older American Clippers Have Been The Best Ever
Made. ;)

These Clippers Were Made In Gilroy / Morgan Hill Area In California, Have Made There Way Across USA & Canada. It Would Be Nice To Have A Data Base To See Where All Clippers That Are Still Around, Also Where They Are.

When Toedtoes Gets Back, I Will PM Her & See If She Knows Where Clippers Are In Your Area. :o

We Try To Go To ACOC Rallys & Sometimes We Have A Few Mini Get Together's. Due To Age & Medical Issues, Sometimes A little Hard.

It Would Be A Lot Of Fun To Get Together & Share Info With Other Clipper Members.

Will Try & Have Info Sent To You On Getting Info On Other Members.. :D

Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher