News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

It's A Clipper!

Started by MNebulae, September 28, 2015, 06:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MNebulae

Hello All!

I just joined the forum and bought my first 1978 Clipper last week (821F, rear kitchen, 440 engine).  Needs some small work (mainly engine-type stuff and it sat for about 18 months), but everything - so far - is in top working order!  Excited to be here and learn from everyone!

-Brandon
1978 821F (Rear Kitchen), Dodge 440.

Sfine

Caution: they can be addictive!!
That's what's fun, there is always something to tinker with, or improve on, all they need is T LC.
Welcome...what area do you live?
I've got a 78.  440 as well. The more air we gave it...the better it's been starting AND running. After smog, we changed out the air filter to one less restrictive than stock, just a suggestion!..wow! 
Look forward to hearing about your ventures.
Steve
1979 440 Dodge 21' Bunk      #3766
     Murphys, California

MNebulae

Hello!

Thanks for the information.. I definitely have a new addiction already (I can tell and it's only been about 10 days since I bought it)!   ;D

I'm in Northern Utah (about 30 miles north of SLC), and it sounds like I'm only one of two or so in Utah.. so.. :)

I'd love to come out for one of the rallies, work (and life) willing.

Glad to be here!

-Brandon
1978 821F (Rear Kitchen), Dodge 440.